The Farmington Tiger Band Booster Club welcomes the following new board members and coordinators:
- Jill Buysse will take over the Secretary position after Stacy Julson resigns in June. The Boosters thank Stacy for her service!
- Jason Viska joins the Boosters as the Assistant Tiger Scramble Coordinator as Mike Gordon moves into the Coordinator role following the resignation of Dan Julson. Thank you, Dan!
- Nicole Colson is joining the Boosters as an Assistant Band Brunch Coordinator.
- Amy Julius will be helping out the Marching Band as the Assistant Uniform Coordinator.
- Sandy Weides is taking on the role of Assistant Fundraising Coordinator in addition to her current role coordinating the Marching Band Indoor show and festivals.
There is still one open position of Assistant Band Camp Coordinator. The Assistant Band Camp Coordinator will help to plan, coordinate and set up meals for marching band camp week. This person must be available the entire camp week. Any interested parties should email Tami Zakowski, Tiger Band Booster President at email@example.com.
Thank you to ALL of our volunteers. The band program would not be nearly as successful without you!